Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Beginning

HI Friends ....
I am new to this coding world and is in a process of creating something wonderful with my efforts. I needed a platform to test my code and here comes the toughest questing- what to select? Matlab was the best that i came across but being a student i couldn't afford it although Matlab have a cheap version for students. I am always a believer of open source so thought whats the best possible alternative to Matlab and i got so many, among which GnuOctave and Freemat stood a good chance . Freemat is not as mature as octave but somehow i got attracted towards Freemat.

Freemat doesn't have excellent user support and the web presence is also very low so i thought let me help a little from my side to this wonderful creation.I am learning this software and will keep on posting what ever i feel new to me and feel like sharing. I am not good in English too so bear with me if you are following me.

I would love to have your comments and my blogs and approaches may not be correct so please comment and correct me . Thanks you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment